The trend of digital marketing in India is increasing and so, many businesses are focusing on getting their business online. They have started building their websites and the most popular platform they are using for it is WordPress. But why? It’s not just because WordPress is an open-source platform but also it is very easy to use for a beginner. One thing is for sure that only building your website won’t at all make your online presence strong. For that you need a web hosting service too.
Now, since there are several web hosting companies in India that offer cheap WordPress hosting, you might get confused with which one to go for. In this article, we are going to talk about three top managed WordPress hosting companies in India that offer WordPress hosting for high traffic websites.
But prior to that lets understand what is managed WordPress hosting?
Managed WordPress Hosting Explained
Managed WordPress hosting means your host provider is going to take complete care of all the technical requirements/issues on your site. This involves everything from automatic updates to automatic backups to site migration and this allows you to focus on simply your business growth.
MilesWeb – Managed WordPress Hosting for Superior WordPress Experience
MilesWeb is one of the leading web hosting providers of India and also a proud supporter of WordPress. The company was founded in 2012 and has been successful in establishing itself in the Indian web hosting marketing. No matter you are a blogger or a developer or the one who is searching for WordPress hosting with all the required features and is isolated from other users on the server, MilesWeb is the one. Get everything required for your WordPress website here, right from SSD storage to automated updates and backups. They offer server location in India as well as US. Their basic plan – Jack -$7.02/mo, Queen – $9.36/mo and King – $17.94/mo.
Features of MilesWeb’s Managed WordPress Hosting That Make It Stand Unique:
• Automatic WordPress Updates
• Server Level Caching
• Fast SSD Storage
• FREE SSL Security
• WordPress Preconfigured
• Fast Provisioning
• Secure Email
• Jetpack Premium / Professional
Key Technical Features:
• Cloudflare Railgun
• HTTPS By Default
• GZIP/Brotli Compression
• SFTP Access
• Dedicated WordPress Support
• Daily Backups
• Server-side Optimizations
Apart from all the above features, MilesWeb also offers 24/7/365 expert technical support via live chat, email and phone. Also, you get a 30 day money back guarantee i.e. you get a refund, if you aren’t satisfied with their services after using those for 30 days. All service providers promise to give 99.95% uptime but very few actually offer it. But the Tier-3 and Tier-4 datacenters of MilesWeb help in providing guaranteed 99.95% uptime.
Bluehost WordPress Hosting – Optimized Hosting for WordPress
The next leading WordPress hosting provider in India, Bluehost offers optimized WordPress hosting solution to the businesses. Their easy-to-use dashboard, scalable cloud infrastructure and strong security and backup features help businesses to grow without any hassle. They offer server location in US only for WordPress hosting. Their basic plan – Starter Lite- $4.36/mo, Advanced Lite – $5.82/mo and Business Lite – $7.27/mo.
Features Offered by Bluehost:
• Intuitive control panel
• Email management
• Easy SSL integration
• Automated cloud backup
• Anti-malware protection
• Instant Scaling
• Data Mirroring
• Backup and Security
• Integrated Caching & CDN
• Automated Failover
• Dedicated Support
Bluehost offers good customer support via live chat, email and phone. They also commit 99.9% uptime guarantee and 30 day money back guarantee.
HostGator WordPress Hosting for 2X Speed
HostGator is the oldest service provider in the web hosting niche. The WordPress hosting offered by them helps in improving the website speed 2X along with secure servers and high performance. It offers a Microsoft Word-esque dashboard which helps in setting up WordPress easily even for a beginner. They have also revamped their cPanel to the new theme of Paper Lantern, making the dashboard navigation simple. They offer server location in India as well as US. Their basic plan – Starter – $5.09/mo, Performance – $6.11/mo, Business – $8.15/mo and Professional – $10.19/mo.
Features Offered by HostGator:
• Intuitive cPanel dashboard
• Email Management
• Easy SSL Integration
Other Features Include:
• Superior Performance
• Automatic Core Upgrade
• Instant Scaling
• Advanced Caching
• Automatic Failover
HostGator’s expert support is available 24/7 and they can be contacted via phone, email or chat. The company doesn’t give a money back period on WordPress Hosting. They commit to offer 99.9% uptime for your website.
Kinsta- premium managed WordPress hosting from experts
Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider, they’ve been on the market for 5 years, providing excellent services. They have 18 data centers worldwide including the one in Mumbai. Kinsta’s entire infrastructure is powered by Google Cloud Platform, which guarantees blazing fast site speed. Their lower-tier plans are suitable for anyone who is starting out in WordPress and want to take blogging seriously. Security issues are addressed by providing daily malware scanning, DDos protection, free hack fix, and daily uptime checks.
Kinsta’s main features included in each plan:
• Expert support team working around the clock
• Regular uptime checks and full daily backups
• Custom-built site management dashboard
• Free SSL
• Free CDN
• SSH access
• 30-day money back guarantee
• Possibility to choose from 18 global locations
Other features provided:
• WooCommerce optimized server environment
• Free white glove migrations (Starter yearly subscription included)
• Full page caching at the server-level
• Staging environments
• Support of the latest PHP versions
Comparing MilesWeb with Bluehost and HostGator
• MilesWeb ‘s WordPress plans specify that if you choose a Jack or Queen plan then you will get Jetpack Premium feature while if you choose the King plan, you will get the Jetpack Professional feature without any additional cost. Whereas both Bluehost and HostGator offer Jetpack feature with their WordPress plans without any additional costs but they don’t specify the Jetpack plan (Premium/Professional).
• MilesWeb offers server location in both India as well as US. But Bluehost doesn’t give a choice to its customers in terms of server location as they offer server location only in US for their WordPress hosting plans.
• MilesWeb offers 30 day money back guarantee period, it means, if the customer isn’t satisfied with their service he/she would be getting a refund after using their service for 30 days. But HostGator doesn’t give a money back period on their WordPress hosting plans.
• Additionally, you can check that MilesWeb offers essential technical features such as Cloudflare Railgun, GZIP/Brotli Compression, WP-CLI, Cloning, HTTPS By Default, Server-side Optimizations, etc. All these features aren’t included in the Bluehost’s and HostGator’s WordPress Hosting plans.
Ultimately, selecting a web hosting provider completely depends on your website requirement. While choosing a specific provider, it is important to check their customer reviews as well as ratings on the review sites, so that you get an idea whether the provider is trustworthy or not. Also, don’t miss to check, if the provider has received any awards or appreciation for their service. Apart from this, you might also check that the pricing offered is worth to the features offered. Sometimes the price may be high but the features offered are also important for your website. So, it now depends on you whether to choose MilesWeb, Bluehost or HostGator for your WordPress hosting.